About Credit Card
It is safe to use your credit card.As our secure socket layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and the best software for e-commerce transactions. It will encrypt your credit card number and detailed information.
My credit card was declined, what now?
There are many reasons for a credit card transaction declined. The most common reason is that the address you entered does not match your only billing. If this happens, try again with the correct billing address.
A mistake by simply typing can also cause the transaction to be refused, including entering the wrong credit card number, expiration date or incorrect CVN-code (the security number on the back of your card).
If your credit is still not admitted that I have some suggestions:
- Wait one day and try again
- Make sure your card is still not exceeded its limit
- Make sure your credit card has not expired
- Make sure you typed the name correctly on the front of the card
- Try a different credit card